- Network Security Techniques Summary:
- - Access Control Overview
- - Typical Sequence of Operations
- - Access Control 101—Fundamental Principles
- - Technologies and Trends
- - Wi-Fi protected access
- - Biometrics
- - Smart Credentials
- - Near Field Communications
Bio: Ron Faw has over 30 years’ experience in electronic security. At Honeywell, he conducts security
assessments, trains, and consults for industrial, military, and education customers in VA and NC.
Our meeting place is: We will be meeting at our regular time of 6:00pm at Carini’s. NoRSVP required (invite a coworker) Beer and food off the menu. Directions to Carini Italian Restaurant click on map below:
|Richmond-Hopewell ISA – © 2002 ISA -
All rights reserved.